The purpose of the Letter of Intent is for ODOT to determine interested applicant's eligibility for Office of Transit administered programs (listed below). Interested applicants must select which program(s) and project(s) they intend to apply for and provide an estimated amount of funding needed to complete the project(s). Eligible Applicants will be able to modify and finalize the project and funding requests at the time of the application, however applicants will not be able to apply for a different program that was not approved at the time of the Letter of Intent process. Letters of intent must be submitted by Monday, February 17, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. in order to be considered for funding.
- Ohio Transit Partnership Program
- State General Revenue Funds
- Rural Transit Program (RTP) Section 5311
- Rural Intercity Bus (RICB) Section 5311(f)
- Specialized Transportation Program (STP) Section 5310
- Bus and Bus Facilities Program (BABF) Section 5339
- Ohio Mobility Management Program
All Ohio Mobility Management Projects are funded with ODOT Administered 5310 & 5311 program funds. This program only applies to entities located in rural or small urban areas.
*Returning Applicants are required to complete the 2 CFR 200 (2 CFR 200 documents and directions can be found here.) at the time of the Letter of Intent. New Applicants will be required to submit the documentation at the time of the application.