I-75 Downtown and DiSalle Bridge projects
About the I-75 Downtown and DiSalle Bridge projects
The I-75 widening and reconstruction projects in Wood and Lucas counties together will:
- Widen and reconstruct I-75 between Buck Road and Dorr Street to current standards, including reducing the curve between Wales Road and Miami Street
- Reconfigure I-75 interchanges with Anthony Wayne Trail, South Avenue, and Miami Street to enhance safety
- Replace I-75 (DiSalle Bridge) over the Maumee River
Current traffic impacts
I-75 between Buck Road and Monroe Street, within the cities of Toledo and Rossford, will be restricted to two lanes in each direction for widening, reconstruction, and bridge work through fall 2023. Overnight ramp closures at interchanges within the work zone are possible.
The following ramps and streets are affected as part of the project:
- Collingwood Boulevard to I-75 southbound ramp is closed through summer 2020. Traffic detoured onto Colingwood Boulevard, Erie Street, Washington Street, and state Route 25 back to I-75 southbound.
- Emerald Avenue and Segur Avenue under I-75 are closed through summer 2020.
- Broadway Street between Newton Street and Segur Avenue will be restricted to one lane at times for overhead work.
For current traffic impacts within the work zone, visit OHGO.com or download the OHGO mobile app.
Live traffic cameras within work zone
Cameras are updated every 15 seconds. Refresh your browser for the most current image.
View Project's Public Comments ()Icon
Public comments regarding our projects are always welcome!
This section is for frequently asked questions and project-related questions. You may notice that some projects require one or more formal comment period(s) with deadlines for comments to be considered during certain phase(s) of the project development process. Typically called the “public comment period," this is when ODOT asks the public for input before an important decision needs to be made, such as choosing a preferred alternative. You may notice these periods generally occur immediately following a public meeting.
All comments received, regardless of when or how they are submitted, will be reviewed and considered and/or responded to by the ODOT project team. Comments received through this forum will, when appropriate, be publicly posted along with ODOT’s response; Such comments will be moderated to remove personal information prior to posting.
Please let us know if you have questions, and thank you for your interest and input on the project!
Filter by Area of Interest
You can filter this list filtering with the topics on the list below.